The HSE Manager is accountable to the Project Director and will provide a critical role by managing HSE function of the project.
• Formulate an HSE Management System for (a) Early Works Construction programme (b) Project Execution phase.
• Advises on appropriate HSE Management System for project operations phase.
• Subject matter expert for all safety and environmental matters for Project.
• Mentors and guides Kazakhstani nationals to transfer knowledge and improve local skill sets.
• Passionate and proactive role model for safety and environmental.
• Leads by example.
• 15-20 years HSE experience on large capital projects.
• Technically qualified in HSE matters eg NEBOSH, plus engineering degree.
• Experience in development and mentoring of local nationals.
• Cold weather experience, preferably in remote areas.
• Cultural awareness.
• Previous experience in an expatriate role, preferably in Central Asia.
• Previous experience in the FSU will be highly regarded